Wednesday, November 10, 2004

being a traitor

So Kent is using blogger now and I got jealous, so now I have one too. I don't want to ditch my xanga, so maybe this will be the blog that's actually interesting, and my xanga will be the blog that's about my life. Because Kent was just talking about that and it made me want to. Kent is a big influence on me today.

So, erm, bloggifying. More and more blogifying. (which spelling do you prefer? I can't decide.) if you want to read more Bethany blog, and have no life or lots of time on your hands, check out www.xanga.com/bethaniqua or www.calvin.edu/faith/service/worship_apprentices/wablog04-05

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, multiple blogs are fun. And actually, I use my xanga as kind of a public overview of life, where my LJ is more of a minute recolection with several posts a day.