Wednesday, December 15, 2004

and now for something completely different

Well, it's always weird to follow something serious with something silly, but here's something silly. I've been following daily dinosaur comics for serveral months now, and I continue to be amused. What's great about this webcomic is the guy uses the same art over and over again, but continues to be funny! It's the freedom imposed by a form, sort of. Like a sonnet.
Anyway, today's comic was particularly innovative, in my opinion.

2 comments:

MattyA said...

So I'm trying to write for Roy and somehow "friends with benefits: pretty hot" keeps finding its way into my paper (or at least my head). Thanks for exposing me to just one more way to procrastinate.

PS I'm listening to my beloved Diana Krall, the woman I was going to marry until Elvis Costello got to her first. Now they're writing songs together and it makes me sick - I was going to do that. I'm never going to listen to Elvis again, so you can have my copies of his CDs if you want.

MattyA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.